Rising up from the ashes, Atlanta proudly displays “The Phoenix” on its flag. Scrap the original reason for the symbol, but think about the goal of the city, then and now, a world-class city. 10 years ago, commercial real estate investors looked at Atlanta as a 2nd tier market. Now, it is considered a primary and safe one.
- Film Industry – Record-Breaking $2.9 Billion invested in Georgia
– $9.2 Billion in total wages
– 391 film and television productions in Georgia
(Website just launched on March 12, 2020)
- Georgia, #1 state in which to do business, seven years in a row, as ranked by www.AreaDevelopment.com.
- Technology Hub , aka “Transaction Alley” – 70% of all payment transactions take place in Atlanta.
– $1.1 billion invested in venture capital funding
- 3.1% Unemployment Rate
- 9,800 new jobs added in January
- 3. Technology hub of the East. Google just announced it is adding 500 more jobs to Atlanta.
- Fortune 500 Companies – Home to 16, and the number will grow.
- 4. Population growth was 4th highest, nationally from 2017 to 2019.
- Georgia Credit rating of AAA
- Atlanta Credit Rating of AA